Torgy are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work hard to comply with the privacy regulations that apply at all times.
When do we collect information about you?
Most of the data we have about you is data you give us when you use our website.
- When you contact us about products and services
- Registers a contact request
- Sends us an email via the website or calls us via the website.
What type of information is collected?
The personal information we collect may include name, address, email address, IP address, location and information about which pages you visit. If you provide other information to us when you communicate with us, these can also be stored.
How is your information used?
We use the information so that we can have a business relationship with you as a customer:
- If you are an existing customer, we use the information to help you with the right products and services.
- If you are a potential customer, we use information to communicate with you further about our products and services
- If the request is something else, we use the information to answer your request
Storage of information
We are legally required to store certain types of information in order to fulfill our statutory obligations (eg in relation to accounting). We will keep your personal information in our systems as long as it is necessary for the activity in question, or as long as it is stated in a relevant contract you have with us.
Who has access to your information?
Torgy employees have access to the information.
How to access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you want additional information about any data we have stored about you, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, send us mail to our physical address. Alternatively, you can call us. You have the right to request a copy of the information Torgy has stored about you.
Security rules to protect your information
When you provide us with personal information, we take steps to ensure that it is processed securely. All sensitive information sent via our website is protected by SSL. When we receive your information, we do our utmost to secure the information in our systems.
Processing manager and data processor
Torgy is responsible for the processing of personal data that is processed in connection with the use of our websites. The fact that Torgy is responsible for processing means that it is Torgy that has responsibilities and obligations under the Personal Data Act.
A company that processes data on behalf of Torgy is called a data processor. We are currently working on establishing data processor agreements. These will regulate how the data processor can process data that the data processor has access to. In general, such an agreement regulates that the data processor may only process the personal data on behalf of Torgy and only for clearly defined purposes.
Third party tools
Torgy uses the following third-party tools on our website:
- WordPress – the publishing system that runs the website
- Google Analytics – site survey, here we have turned on the anonymization feature
- Cookie Information – Consent Solution – handles cookie popup and consent
- LiteSpeed Cache – management tool for managing page caching, optimizing the delivery of the web pages to the end user
- Contact Form 7 – contact form for handling requests
In some cases, we may send your information to our third-party tools, but only to complete tasks and offer services to you on our behalf – and we will only send the information necessary.
Use of “cookies”
16 years or younger
We are extra concerned about protecting the privacy of children aged 16 or younger. If you are 16 years or younger, please contact parents / guardians in advance before giving us personal information.
By using our website, you accept these rules.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com or send us mail to our physical address. Alternatively, you can call us.
Last updated: April 2021